Online Vendor Registration is Closed.
Please call 956-227-6571 to see what spaces if any are available.
RALLY DATES AND & VENDOR SCHEDULE
- Vendor Set-up: Wednesday 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm, Thursday 7 a.m. - 10:00 pm, Friday 7 a.m. - 9:00 am
- Booths must be manned at all times, during rally hours.
- No late arrivals allowed. We reserves the right to refuse admittance once rally commences.
- Replenishment of booth supplies between the hours of 7 a.m. and 9 a.m. only.
- Vendors must bring their own supplies (extension cords, power strips, etc.)
- De-installation may NOT occur prior to closing of rally.
- Vendors are responsible for installation/break-down of booth display(s) and trash disposal.
Friday - 9:00 am - 11:00 pm (Rally may stay open after 11:00 pm)
Saturday - 9:00 am - 11:00 pm (Rally may stay open after 11:00 pm)
HOLD HARMLESS CLAUSE
The exhibitor assumes the entire responsibility and liability for losses, damages, and claims arising out of injury or damage to exhibitor’s displays, equipment and other property brought upon the premises of the South Padre Island Convention Center, South Padre Island, TX and shall indemnify and hold harmless the SPIBikeFest, Inc.™ , its members and agents and the South Padre Island Convention Center agents and employees from any and all such losses, damage and claims. SPI BikeFest™ and the South Padre Island Convention Center will not be held responsible for any damage or loss to packages received prior to the event. Packages received during the event hours must be received and signed for by the Exhibitor.
- SPI BikeFest™ reserves the right to Inspect, approve, deny or otherwise control the display, promotion, sale or other merchandising of products or services by exhibitors at the event.
- SPI BikeFest™ has the exclusive right to display, license, sell and merchandise all event novelties and to grant use of its logo to vendors who wish to sell and display merchandise with the SPI BikeFest™ logo.
- SPI BikeFest™ & South Padre Island Convention Center, South Padre Island are not responsible for any packages or deliveries addressed to vendors.
Address deliveries to:
“vendor name” c/o SPI BikeFest
South Padre Island Convention Center
7355 Padre Blvd
South Padre Island, TX 78597
Texas law requires all vendors selling anything to pay the appropriate local sales taxes. The applicable sales tax rate in South Padre Island is 8.25%. Vendor is responsible for collecting and paying State Sales Tax.
RV/TENT CAMPING: http://www.sopadre.com/
ADA ACCESSIBLE PARKING AVAILABLE