Special Hotel Deals
- 2 FULL RALLY PASS
- 2 Rally Shirt
- $10,000 Royal Flush Poker Run
- Mexico Fiesta Run
- 20 Harley Davidson Motorcycle Give Away Tickets
- Field Events
That will get you into the Rally where you will get your arm bands and t-shirts.
If you come into town on Thursday you can get your packet at the Burger Bash located at the SPI Convention Center, where we will be cooking 1,000 FREE burgers for you. Stop by, have a burger. There will be merchandise and beer available also.
Mexico Fiesta Run
At the Progreso, Texas port of entry, the rule of the port is State/Government issued I.D. with your U.S. birth certificate. You still can be subject to inspection regardless. But for the most part, that will get into the States at Progreso, Texas.
U.S. citizens can present a valid: U.S. Passport; Passport Card; Enhanced Driver’s License; Trusted Traveler Program card (NEXUS, SENTRI or FAST); U.S. Military identification card when traveling on official orders; U.S. Merchant Mariner document when traveling in conjunction with official maritime business; or Form I-872 American Indian Card, or (when available) Enhanced Tribal Card.
- U.S. and Canadian citizen children under the age of 16 (or under 19, if traveling with a school, religious group, or other youth group) need only present a birth certificate or other proof of citizenship. The birth certificate can be original, photocopy, or certified copy.
- WHTI does not affect U.S. Lawful Permanent Residents, who are still required to present their permanent resident card (Form I-551) or other valid evidence of permanent residence status.
- Canadian citizens can present a valid passport, Enhanced Driver’s License, or Trusted Traveler Program card (NEXUS, SENTRI or FAST).
- Bermudian citizens are required to present a valid passport.
- Mexican citizens, including children, are required to present a passport with visa, or a Border Crossing Card.
- U.S. citizens on closed-loop cruises (cruises that begin and end at the same U.S. port) are able to enter the United States with a birth certificate and government-issued photo ID. Please be aware that you may still be required to present a passport to enter the countries your cruise ship is visiting. Check with your cruise line to ensure you have the appropriate documents.